The LANtest pro is a small hand-held tester which enables the user to quickly read the status of the Ethernet twisted pair cables. It tests for faults such as open circuits, shorts, crossed pairs, reversed pairs and split pairs in seconds.
The LANtest Pro includes one master unit and one remote unit easily operated by one person testing patch cords or installed cables. Moreover, the small remote unit is designed to slip into the master unit to prevent loss or damage.
The compact design is also very user-friendly and can be conveniently carried to any job site.
- Testing of twisted pair cables for open circuits, shorts, crossed pairs, reversed pairs and split pairs.
- Minimum length 1m for split pair detection.
- Testing of twised pair cables over 135m (450ft) in length.
- Shield integrity testing
- Debug mode for quick fault identification
- Cross talk detection in excess of 3db +- 0.3db at 3.5Mhz between any two pairs.
- Special designed remote unit that enables one-person testing of installed cables
Automatic sleep mode.
- Stock: 2-3 Days
- Model: 256652A
- UPC: 471315756052
- EAN: 4713157560520
- MPN: 256652A