The Hobbes Tone Generator is a highly practical network installation and troubleshooting tool, which features a single or multi-tone signal, two test leads and a 4-conductor modular cable. The signal emitted by the Hobbes Tone Generator can be easily traced by the Hobbes Probe, even when cables are in a bundle or hidden in a mess of punch down blocks or wall plates. The Hobbes Tone Generator & Probe can be used to verify cable continuity, identify wiring faults, and determine line polarity and voltage in network (Cat5, Cat6 and Coax) and modular telephone lines.
- 2-position switch for single tone or multi-tone signal.
- Toggle switch to control 3 modes of operation.
- 3-color LED indicator display for telephone line polarity, continuity and voltage testing.
- Black and red testing leads and standard 4¬pin modular cable for individual wire tests or modular jack tests.
- Convenient compact size and simple application.
- Model: 256713A
- UPC: 471315756020
- EAN: 4713157560209
- MPN: 256713A