Hobbes LANsmart Pro & SMARTprobe Kit 256003PK
LANsmart Pro is a hand-held, multifunction Cable Map Tester and Cable Length Meter.
- All-in-one tester: wire map, twisted mapping, short location, quick test, cable length test, tone generator and port finder.
- Wire map for opened, short, reversed, crossed, split pairs, mis-wire, and shield continuity.
- Wiremap results are displayed in a pin-to-pin format.
- Indicates the I.D. number of the remote identification.
- Short Locatio locates short position whether short is in the near end or far end of the cable.
- Measures twisted pairs, map and length of Cat5, Cat5e and Cat6 cable without remotes.
- Measures 2/4/6 pins telephone cable length and faults.
- Measures coax cables length and faults.
- Self-calibrating function allows for increased measuring accuracy when testing length of non-standard cables.
- Displays measurements in both meter and feet.
- Quick Test function: memorizes a cable’s pin out.
- Port Finder function: locates corresponding socket on hub/switch.
- With LCD and beeper indicator.
- Its analog Tone Generator sends 1K Hz tone on all pins or selected single pin conductors.
- Its Digital Tone Generator sends Single Tone and Double Tone.
- RJ45/ RJ11 port protection from damage due to high voltage from telephone line.
- Replaceable battery, with low battery indicator.
Inc VAT £335.99
- Model: 256003PK
- Weight: 0.20kg
- EAN: 4713157560087
- MPN: 256003PK