BURN TECHNOLOGY LTD TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1a. All orders are accepted and goods supplied are subject to the following expressed terms and conditions. Any typographically, clerical or other error or omission in any quotation, price list, proforma, invoice or other document or information issued by the company shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the company.
1b. Prices are subject to alteration without notice.
2a. The company reserves the right to cancel any uncompleted order or to suspend delivery in the event of any of the purchaser obligations to the company not being met when due for performance.
2b. All orders must be confirmed in writing on the purchasers official letter heading or order form and signed by a duly authorised official.
3a. Any times quoted for dispatch are to be treated as estimates only. Whilst every endeavour will be made to meet this estimated time, the company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for failure to deliver within the time quoted.
3b. The Company shall not liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from delay in delivery howsoever caused. The company may make instalment deliveries.
3c. Any damage or shortage on receipt should be reported to the company and the carriers in writing by the purchaser within 7 days of delivery. Provided prompt notice of transit damage of loss is given and provided it is proved to the companies' satisfaction, which such damage occurred in transit but not otherwise, the company at its option may repair or replace such equipment free of all charge to the purchaser.
3d. On the event of the purchaser returning the goods to the company, with exception to 3c, the purchaser is liable for all carriage costs incurred.
4. The company shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential damage however caused and shall not be liable for any damage arising from stoppage or breakdown of the equipment for any reason whatsoever.
5. Should any equipment malfunction as a result of abnormal environmental factors which have not been notified to the company at the time of placing the order and specifically accepted by the company in writing then all cost incurred by the company in repairing such equipment and investigating the causes of the malfunction shall be payable by the purchaser.
6. The company hereby reserves the right to make without notice such minor modifications in specifications, designs or materials, as it may deem necessary or desirable by experience.
7a. The Company shall be entitled to invoice the purchaser for the price of the goods on or at any time after delivery of the goods. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment in respect of each invoice shall be made in sterling by the 30th day after the companies' invoice, without deduction or set off. Time of payment shall be of the essence of the contract. Receipts for payment will be issued only upon request.
7b. If the purchaser fails to make any payment by the due date, the company shall be entitled to reserve the right to charge interest for the term in which the debt is overdue, 5% over the minimum base-lending rate of National Westminster Bank Plc. The company also reserves the right to suspend any further deliveries to the purchaser.
8. Until payment has been made in full, the title of the goods remains with the company. The company may recover or resell the goods once payment is overdue.
9. All NEW hardware products that are purchased from the company are supplied with a guarantee (inc. parts and labour) of at least 1 year.
10. All guarantees will be become void if the product becomes defective through misuse, operation outside of specifications, improper maintenance, or repair, or unauthorised modification or repair.
This contract is and shall deemed to have been made in England and shall in all respects be governed by English Law.
The term ‘Burn
Technology Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website
whose registered office is Unit 11H, Hybris Business Park, Crossways,
Dorchester, Dorset, DT2 8BF
Our company registration number is 4136703. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.