407766: 94/114dB Sound Calibrator
1kHz Professional Calibrator for 0.5" or 1.0" Microphones
This 1kHz 94/114dB professional sound calibrator is for 0.5 in. or 1 in. microphones. Calibrates and verifies sound level meter operation. Level position switch to select 94dB or 114dB with power on LED ind..
407744: 94dB Sound Calibrator
1kHz Professional Calibrator for 0.5" or 1.0" MicrophonesThis 1kHz, 94dB professional sound calibrator for 0.5" or 1.0" microphones calibrates and verifies sound level meter operation. Battery test position with battery status LED indicates if battery is good. Durable ..
407730: Digital Sound Level Meter40-130dB Meter featuring large LCD display with analog bargraph
The 407730 sound level meter measures from 40 to 130dB with an accuracy of 2dB. The digital display offers a 0.1dB resolution and features a fast responding analog bar graph. User can choose A or C wei..
SDL600: Sound Level Meter/Datalogger
Records data on an SD card in Excel® format
* High accuracy ±1.4dB meets ANSI and IEC 61672-1 Type 2 standards
* 30 to 130dB measurement range
* Auto or Manual ranging
* AC analog output for connection to an analyzer or recorder
* Large backlit LCD display
Digital sound level meter with 94dB sound calibrator and carrying case
Complete with 407732 Sound Meter, microphone wind screen, calibration screw driver, 9V battery, plus 407744 Sound Calibrator with two 9V batteries and screwdriver.
Supplied in an attractive hard carrying case that provides prote..
Ideal for Health & Safety applications
Two range meter with backlit LCD display.
* High accuracy meets ANSI and IEC 651 Type 2 standards.
* High and Low measuring ranges.
* Data Hold and Max Hold functions.
* Backlit display to view in dimly lit area.
* Complete with microphone wind screen and ..
High accuracy sound-level datalogging of up to 129,920 records
* SB interface for easy setup and data download
* 30 to 130dB range
* Datalogging capability up to 129,920 records
* Selectable data sampling rate: 50ms, 500ms, 1s, 2s, 5s, 10s, 60s
* Records readings with real time clock
* Two start me..