MW306 MAX Waterproof EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp Logging Portable Meter
The Milwaukee MW306 4-in-1 PRO EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp. Logging Portable Meter has won fans around the world with its reliable, fast and simple operation as well as its toughness and IP67 Waterproof rating. Accurate to ± 1% EC/TDS & Salinity with automatic or manual temperature compensation, and built in GLP key. Ideal for use by hydroponics, horticulture, labs, food processing, water treatment and many other applications with challenging EC/TDS/NaCL/Temp. measurement needs.
The Milwaukee MW306 4-in-1 PRO EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp Portable Logging Meter is preferred by people testing samples in various applications. The easy-to-use logging feature allows data collection without messy notes and errors. From aquaculture and coral to hydroponic growers and farmers the MW306 is your meter for fast, accurate readings.
The Milwaukee PRO EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp. meter offers:
People choose the MW306 4-in-1 PRO EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp Portable Logging Meter to improve the accuracy of their testing program. With easy one point calibration and six standard buffer calibrations choices, the meter can be quickly calibrated to a high accuracy compared to other meters and it provides highly accurate temperature compensation readings. The MW306 meter is accurate to ± 1% of reading for EC/TDS and NaCL.
The meter comes with MA815D/1 conductivity probe with a built in temperature sensor allowing the meter to automatically adjust the EC/TD/NaCl reading for the effect of temperature (ATC).
The meter can also be used as a very accurate thermometer with accuracy +/-0.5°C (+/-0.9°F)
The rugged meter is built to take knocks and is IP67 Waterproof rated.
The MW306 PRO EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp Portable Logging Meter comes with the Milwaukee amplified MA815D/1 combination EC/Temp sensor. This is Milwaukee's top selling lab grade EC probe for a reason. Designed to be both low maintenance and able to withstand more challenging samples. The MA815D/1 is ideal for use in hydroponics, horticulture, aquaculture, labs, water treatment/conditioning and many other applications.
Key features include:
- Fast easy to read results with large duel level digital LCD readout.
- Extreme accuracy to 1% Of reading for EC/TDS/NaCl |+/- 0.5°C (+/-0.9°F).
- Extended ranges for EC/TDS/NaCl.
- Lightweight and portable, IP67 rated.
- Simple easy-to-use logging and USB download functions ,manual or on demand up to 1,000 logs.
- GLP data, date and time.
- Different logging methods, manual log-on-demand or manual log-on-stability.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize.
- Single cell factor calibration for EC/TDS automatic simple 1 point calibration.
- Rugged low maintenance, high performance, easy-to-clean EC/TDS/NaCL/Temp probe.
- Built in temperature sensor.
- 3 x 1.5V Alkaline AA batteries with 200 hours battery life (included).
- Built in Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS).
- Auto-Ranging Feature for EC/TDS.
- Auto-shut off feature to preserve battery energy.
- Internal clock date to keep track of different time-dependent functions (calibration, timestamp,calibration time out).
- 3 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing.