MW180 MAX pH/mV/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp Bench Meter with Logging Milwaukee
The Milwaukee MW180 5-in-1 MAX pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp. Logging Bench Meter has won fans around the world with its reliable, fast and simple operation as well as its tough, sleek design and small benchtop footprint. It is accurate to ± 1% of reading for EC/TDS/NaCl and up to +/-0.002 pH, with automatic or manual temperature compensation and a built in dedicated GLP key. Ideal for use by education, horticulture, labs, food processing, water treatment and many other applications with challenging pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp. measurement needs.
The Milwaukee MW180 5-in-1 MAX pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp. Bench Logging Meter is preferred by people testing samples in various applications. The easy-to-use logging feature allows data collection without messy notes and errors. From aquaculture, environmental, research to educators, the MI180 MAX is your cost effective meter for fast, accurate readings.
The Milwaukee MAX pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp. Bench meter offers:
People choose the MW180 5-in-1 MAX pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp. Bench Logging Meter to improve the accuracy and efficiency of their testing program. With easy 1 point EC/NaCl and up to 3 point pH calibration, 7 memorized standard pH buffer choices, 6 memorized EC calibration solutions 2 point temperature calibration, the meter can be quickly calibrated to a higher temperature accuracy compared to other meters and it provides more accurate temperature compensation readings than a one point calibration. The MW180 5-in-1 MAX Bench Meter is accurate to ± 1% of reading for EC/TDS and NaCL.
The meter comes with MA814DB/1 (4 ring) conductivity probe, lab grade MA917B/1 pH electrode and temperature sensor MA831R, allowing the meter to automatically adjust the pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl reading for the effect of temperature (ATC).
The meter can also be used as a very accurate thermometer with accuracy +/-0.4°C (+/-0.8°F)
The rugged meter is built to take knocks and has a sleek design that includes a small benchtop footprint .
The MW180 MAX pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp. Bench Logging Meter comes with the Milwaukee MA814DB/1 combination EC sensor and MA917B/1 pH electrode. They are Milwaukee's top selling lab grade EC and pH probes for a reason. Designed to be both low maintenance and able to withstand more challenging samples. The MA814DB/1 and MA917B/1 are ideal for use in horticulture, aquaculture, environmental labs, water treatment/conditioning and many other applications.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Fast easy to read results with large duel level digital LCD readout.
- Extreme accuracy to +/-0.002 pH and 1% of reading for EC/TDS/NaCl |+/- 0.4°C (+/-0.8°F).
- Extended ranges for pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl.
- Lightweight, sleek design featuring a small benchtop footprint.
- Simple easy-to-use logging and RS232/USB (opto-isolated) download functions.
- GLP data, date and time.
- Log-on-demand or auto. up to 50 records each parameter.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe(s) in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize.
- Up to 3 point pH automatic calibration, simple single point factor calibration for EC/TDS/NaCl, and two point for temperature allowing increased accuracy.
- Rugged low maintenance, high performance, easy-to-clean pH/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp probes.
- Built in temperature sensor.
- 12VDC power supply (included).
- Temperature compensation automatic or manual.
- Internal clock date to keep track of different time-dependent functions (calibration, timestamp,calibration time out).
- 3 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing.
- Includes MA9315 electrode holder, pipets, initial calibration solutions, software and all cables.