MW150 MAX pH/ORP/Temp Bench Meter Milwaukee
The Milwaukee MW150 MAX 3-in-1 pH/OPR/Temp. Bench Meter has won fans around the world with its reliable, fast, simple operation as well as a tough, sleek, lightweight design with a small lab space footprint. It is accurate to ± 0.01 pH with automatic or manual temperature compensation, and built in dedicated GLP key. In addition, up to 3-point automatic calibration and 7 selectable buffer standards makes the MW150 MAX ideal for use by brewers, wine makers, growers, labs, food processing, water treatment and many other applications with challenging pH measurement needs.
The Milwaukee MW150 MAX 3-in-1 PRO pH/ORP/Temp Bench Meter is preferred by people testing all types of samples viscus or not, in a variety of applications that cause other pH meters and electrodes to fail. The MA917B/1 Milwaukee double junction electode is refillable and easy to clean. From brewers and wine makers to hydroponic growers, labs and water treatment, the MW150 MAX is your Bench Meter for fast, accurate readings.
The Milwaukee MW150 MAX pH Bench Meter offers:
People choose the MW150 MAX 3-in-1 pH/ORP/Temp Meter to improve the accuracy of their testing program. With up to 3 point calibration and 7 standard buffer choices, the meter can be quickly calibrated to a higher accuracy compared with 1 or 2 point calibration. The MW150 MAX Bench Meter is accurate to ± 0.01 pH. 5x more accurate than some alternative meters.
The meter comes with a double junction pH electrode (included) and temperature sensor MA831R (included) allowing the meter to automatically adjust the pH reading for the effect of temperature (ATC).
The meter can also be used as a very accurate thermometer with accuracy +/-0.4°C | +/-0.8°F.
The rugged meter is built to take knocks and is sleek and lightweight .
The MW150 MAX pH/OPR/Temp Bench Meter comes with the Milwaukee refillable glass MA917B/1 pH electrode and has a BNC connector allowing easy interchange to any pH Milwaukee electrode. This is Milwaukee's top selling lab grade electrode for a reason. Designed to be both low maintenance (refillable) and able to withstand more challenging samples (double junction). The MA917B/1 is ideal for use in beer making, winemaking and hydroponics, environmental labs and many other applications.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Fast easy to read results with large duel level digital LCD readout.
- Extreme accuracy to ±0.01 pH | +/-0.4°C | +/-0.8°F.
- Extended range (-2.00 pH to 20.00 pH).
- Lightweight and small bench footprint.
- Easy measurement: just place the pH electrode and temp. probe in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize.
- Simple push button, automatic up to 3 point calibration for increased accuracy.
- Up to 7 selectable pH calibration buffers (1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01 and 12.45).
- Refillable, double junction, lab grade pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance with a screw on cap to ensure proper storage.
- Automatic Temperature compensation (ATC).
- Built-in rechargeable battery with 8 hours battery life (battery included).
- Alphanumeric LCD display messages for friendly, intuitive information, warnings and error messages.
- Internal clock date to keep track of different time-dependent functions (calibration, timestamp, calibration time out).
- Dedicated GLP key function.
- 3 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing.