MW106 MAX Waterproof pH/ORP/Temp Logging Portable Meter Milwaukee
The Milwaukee MW106 MAX Waterproof 3-in-1 pH/OPR/Temp. Logging Portable Meter has won fans around the world with its reliable, fast and simple operation as well as its toughness and IP67 Waterproof rating. Accurate to ± 0.002 pH with automatic or manual temperature compensation, and built in GLP key. Ideal for use by brewers, wine makers, growers, labs, food processing, water treatment and many other applications with challenging pH measurement needs.
The Milwaukee MW106 MAX Waterproof 3-in-1 pH/ORP/Temp Portable Logging Meter is preferred by people testing samples in viscus applications that cause other pH testers and meters to fail. The easy-to-use logging feature allows data collection without messy notes and errors. From brewers and wine makers to hydroponic growers and farmers the MW106 MAX is your meter for fast, accurate readings.
The Milwaukee MW106 MAX Waterproof 3-in-1 meter offers:
People choose the MW106 MAX Waterproof 3-in-1 pH/ORP/Temp Portable Logging Meter to improve the accuracy of their testing program. With up to 5 point calibration and 7 standard buffer choices (and two custom), the meter can be quickly calibrated to a higher accuracy compared with one or two point calibration. The MW106 MAX meter is accurate to ± 0.002 pH. 8x more accurate than some alternative meters.
The meter comes with an amplified, combination pH probe with a built in temperature sensor allowing the meter to automatically adjust the pH reading for the effect of temperature (ATC).
The meter can also be used as a very accurate thermometer with accuracy +/-0.5°C (+/-1°F)
The rugged meter is built to take knocks and is IP67 Waterproof rated.
The MW106 MAX Waterproof pH/OPR/Temp Portable Logging Meter comes with the Milwaukee amplified MA906BR/1 combination pH/Temp sensor (Please note the ORP electrode is sold separately MA921B/2). This is Milwaukee's top selling field grade electrode with lab grade performance for a reason. Designed to be both low maintenance (gel filled) and able to withstand more challenging samples (double junction). The MA906BR/1 is ideal for use in beer making, winemaking and hydroponics and many other applications.
Key features include:
- Fast easy to read results with large duel level digital LCD readout.
- Extreme accuracy to ±0.002 pH | +/- 1 mV OPR | +/- 0.5°C (+/-1°F).
- Extended range (-2.00 pH to 20.00 pH / -2.000 to 20.000 pH).
- Lightweight and portable, IP67 rated.
- Simple easy-to-use logging and USB download functions ,manual or on demand up to 1,000 logs.
- Electrode diagnostics feature checks and displays the condition of the pH electrode.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize.
- Simple push button, automatic up to 5 point calibration for increased accuracy.
- Gel-filled, double junction, amplfied rugged field design. MA906BR/1 pH electrode is low maintenance with high accurate results and has a screw on cap to ensure proper storage.
- Built in temperature sensor.
- 3 x 1.5V akaline batteries with 200 hours battery life (battery included).
- Auto shut-off feature to preserve battery energy.
- Alphanumeric LCD display messages for friendly, intuitive information, warnings and error messages.
- Internal clock date to keep track of different time-dependent. functions (calibration, timestamp,calibration time out).
- 3 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing.