MA881 Digital Refractometer for Invert Sugar Milwaukee
The Milwaukee digital invert sugar refractometer is temperature compensated with a 0 to 85% MASS range and +/- 0.2 percent accuracy. It is easy to use with simple two button operation and fast with a response time under 2 seconds. Within seconds the instrument measures the refractive index of the sample and converts it to % by weight concentration units. Maintenance is a breeze also with an easy-to-clean sealed flint glass prism and stainless steel well.
Key features include:
- Fast, accurate results with digital dual level LCD readout.
- Easy measurement with just 2-3 drops of sample needed and results less than 2 seconds.
- Simple 1 point calibration using distilled or deionized water.
- Easy to clean, stainless steel sample well with unit rated to IP65 as "dust tight" and protected against water jets.
- Battery percent level indicator with automatic shut-off (batteries included).
- Ideal for beverage producers, fruit and vegetable growers, syrup producers, and food producers.
- The measurement technique and temperature compensation employ methodology recommended in the ICUMSA Methods Book (Internationally recognized body for Sugar Analysis).
- Low Power Warnings.