What is FLIR IR Camera Player?
FLIR IR Camera Player is a PC-based remote control and viewer that you can use with the following cameras from FLIR Systems:
• ThermoVision A20 series
• ThermoVision A40 series
• FLIR A/SC3xx series
• FLIR A615/SC6X5
• ThermaCAM S series
• FLIR P/B/SC6xx
• FLIR Txxx series
• FLIR Bxxx series
• FLIR ixx series
• FLIR bxx series
• FLIR GF3xx series
• FLIR Exx series
• FLIR T6xx series.
New features in version 2.2.5
• Color palette menu.
• Option to record AVI video clips from cameras that deliver MPEG or H264 image
• Option to compress the FLIR Researcher formats F7M0 and F7M2 to AVI.
• Support for FLIR Exx series cameras.
• Support for FLIR T6xx series cameras.
What can you do with FLIR IR Camera Player?
You can perform one or more of the following with FLIR IR Camera Player:
• Record a video stream from the camera.
• Save a frame from the video stream as a snapshot image (*.bmp).
• Autofocus, focus far, and focus near.
• Autoadjust the camera image.
• Freeze the camera image.
AVAILABLE FREE FROM BURN TECHNOLOGY LIMITED