“PoE (Power over Ethernet) technology is increasingly being used in many network equipments such as: IP phone, Access Points, Network Hubs, Network Cameras, and many other types of equipment.
Hobbes has announced a new and easy to use tool for professional network administrators and installers in identifying the existence of PoE in a matter of a second! You simply connect the Hobbes PoEfinder to an active network and the Hobbes POEfinder will “light up” when it detects the voltage from the existing network. It will identify the type of PSE (power sourcing equipment) simultaneously.
- Check the existence of PoE in a second.
- Identifies the type of PSE, whether the PoE Voltage is detected on the pair 12-36 (Endspan), or on the 45-78 (Midspan).
- Compliant with IEEE802.3af standard.
- Compact design, easy to plug and read.
- The POEfinder is designed with both jack and plug, so no extra cable is needed.
- Easy to read with indicators on both sides.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 256300
- EAN: 4713157560025
- MPN: 256300