Burn Technology LTD
Hybris Business Park
Unit 11H, Crossways
DT2 8BF, UK
|T:||01305 852 090|
£3.95 for orders under £49+vat. Free delivery for orders placed online only
PoEz 256318 is a Power Over Ethernet Detector/PoE Tester that can be used for PSE (power source equipment), power supply status detection during PoE system or CCTV system installation.
It can distinguish between the PSE power supply by Passive mode under the IEEE 802.3AF/AT/UPoE/BT standard or by non-standard Active mode.
It can monitor the current PSE power supply status after connecting the other end to a PD (powered device)
PoEz is designed with an OLED high resolution display for user to view the receiving voltage, current and power of PD.
It is also able to distinguished the circuit polarity of PoE during PoE system installation or troubleshooting.
• New battery-free operation technology
• Monitor and troubleshoot the IEEE 802.3AF / 802.3AT(PoE+) / UPoE / 802.3BT Type 3(4PPoE) and 802.3BT Type 4 standard PoE system with Hobbes PoEz PDS 256318/PDS
• Compact and lightweight design
• Monitoring the current PoE status with an easy to read display
• Compatible with new IEEE 802.3BT Type 4 standard
Two RJ45 jacks for line in/line out
Voltage: 1V; Current: 0.01A; Power: 1W
Maximum detected power:
160W (Mode A 80W, Mode B 80W)
32mm x 86mm x 22mm