Burn Technology LTD
Hybris Business Park
Unit 11H, Crossways
DT2 8BF, UK
|T:||01305 852 090|
£3.95 for orders under £49+vat. Free delivery for orders placed online only
Hobbes PoE Checker is a Power over Ethernet (PoE) tester that detects the PoE power from Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) to VoIP phones, IP video surveillance camera and any other Powered Devices (PD).
With Hobbes PoE Checker - PoE Tester, it shows the PoE type of PSE if it is either Midspan with pair 45–78 or Endspan with pair 12–36 output voltage and its PoE standard (802.3at or af).
PoE Checker - PoE Tester also has the ability to connect between two devices in order to provide Inline Test function.
The two sockets on PoE Checker - PoE Tester allow the PoE voltage to pass through to the Powered Device to be tested.
Once placed Inline between two devices, the power draw of a Powered Device can be measured in watts.
Additionally, PoE Checker - PoE Tester is able to detect phone service and show its voltage if it exists in an RJ45 socket.
With Hobbes PoE Checker - PoE Tester, it can easily determine and detect the power supplied from the PSE in order to prevent exceeding the power for Powered Devices.
Simulate a PoE Device
• Scan pins and detects PoE type if either Midspan or Endspan
• Display the PoE DC voltage and pinouts in an instance
• Able to determined the PoE standard if either IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at or a nonstandard PoE accurately
• Phone service detection and displays the DC voltage of phone service power
• Once placed Inline between two devices, the power draw of PD can be measured in watts
• Power saving feature that automatically turns off the device after 5 minutes without use
• If the battery voltage becomes low, the battery level indicator will start blinking