Portable Hygro-Thermometer with Wet Bulb and Dew Point Temperature readings.
This meter combines traditional dry/wet bulb operation with modern electronic circuitry to provide accurate readings and trouble-free operation especially in dusty environments.
For hanging or bench-top use, the meter is ideal for greenhouses, paint booths, food processing, and other environmentally sensitive locations.
• Audible and visual alarm alerts when temperature and humidity level is higher or lower than the user programmed High/Low set points
• LCD displays Wet Bulb, Dew Point, and Air Temperature readings (41°F to 122°F /5°C to 50°C) and % Relative Humidity (0.0 to 99.9%RH)
• Resolution: 0.1°F/°C and 0.1%RH Basic accuracy: ±1°F/±0.6°C; ±3%RH
• Two thermistors provide fast and accurate readings
• Built-in fan provides fast response time
• Datalogger stores100 records that can easily be Recalled on meter display
• Display update rate: 120 seconds
• User programmable datalogging sampling rate from 15 to 60 minutes in 5 minute increments
• Dual color LED indicator for datalogging (Green) and alarm (Red) modes
• Water and Dust resistant construction
• Maximum/Minimum function
• Low battery indicator
• Dimensions: 2.8 x 3.1 x 7.0” (71 x 78 x 177mm) Weight: 8.0oz (250g)
• Complete with four AAA batteries and 100-240V Universal AC adaptor