FADOS9F1 - USB powered 9 in 1 test unit for electronic circuit fault finding and testing.
With IR Temperature sensor
The FADOS9F1 Fault Detector, PC Oscilloscope and IR Temperature sensor is a computer-based VI (Voltage-Current) test unit that connects to a PC via USB port and by applying sinusoidal voltage through to the circuit can then display the voltage-current graph on the computer screen.
Pre-recorded wave forms and measurements can be loaded and compared with the circuit under test to help locate faults.
1. Double-channel Fault Detection (VI Graph)
Comparing working and faulty circuits without power to the circuit
2. Fault Detection by Comparison from Memory
By recording working circuit to memory, comparing faulty card from
3. Equivalent Circuit Diagram **
Composing R, C, or Diode Circuit Diagram according to the point
4. Measuring of Resistor, Capacitor, and Diode **
Feature of measuring the value of touched point
5. Double-channel Digital PC Oscilloscope
As occasion may require, device can be used as oscilloscope
6. 0.2... 25KHz Square Wave Signal Output
Ch.1 is used as oscilloscope and Ch.2 is used as signal generator
7. Analogue Voltage Output (2,5 mV Sensitivity)
Ch.1 is used as oscilloscope and Ch.2 gives analog voltage output
8. DC Power Supply Output with Adjustable Voltage and Current ****
For giving energy to circuit and creating Power DC Voltage-Current Graph
9. Non Touched IR Temperature Sensor ****
For detecting more heated components and produce heat map of circuit.
** These Functions are Unique Features of 7F1 and 9F1
**** These Functions are New Unique Features of 9F1
Capacitor Quality Testing
When “Capacitor Test” is selected, an additional curve displaying the quality of capacitor appears.
If this curve is at horizontal axis or close to it, quality is high and quality is low as much as the angle degree is high.
High quality capacitor generates a horizontal line.