Measure total sound exposure over an 8-hour period
* Perform OSHA and IEC Noise accumulation surverys.
* Adjustable Criterion Level, Exchange Rate and Threshold
* Optional 94/114dB Calibrator to perform "before" and "after" calibration checks
* Ideal for personal / workplace accumulated noise exposure
* Bi-directional RS-232 with Windows 95/98/NT/200/ME/XP compatible software to control setup and retrieve stored events or analyze real time measurements. Software lists and graphs functions. Complete with 9 pin to 25 pin adaptor and RS-232 cable
* Datalogs up to 4500dB readings when used as a sound level meter
* Stores up to 5 dosimeter surveys. Data includes Start/Stop Time